Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas List

Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers posted the following quiz today. If you decide to play, post a comment and let me know!

1. Real tree or artificial? Real. When December rolls around I always look forward to a real tree, though every year after I get one, I say I'll never get a real one again, because of the pine needles all over the house. But I love the way real trees smell.

2. When do you put up the tree? A weekend early in December, when there's time in between all the other Christmas activities!

3. When do you take down the tree? When I get really, really tired of cleaning up the pine needles. Usually by New Year's.

4.Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both, but mostly wrapping paper. I like wrapping gifts.

5. When do you start Christmas shopping? I shop year round, but most do most of it in October and November. My goal is to be done by December, so that I can enjoy all the other festivities. I almost made it this year.

6. Who is the hardest person to buy for? My father-in-law.

7. Easiest person to buy for? My kids, my mom, and my sister.

8. Angel on top of the tree, or star? Star.

9. What is the worst Christmas gift you ever got? Pajamas with a giant bunny on the front from my grandma. I was 24 years old!

10. What is the best gift you received as a child? I don't remember! My family didn't have much money, so I don't remember any really big, expensive gifts, but I always liked whatever it was that I got.

11. What is your favorite food to eat at Christmas time? Cheeseball, water chestnuts wrapped in bacon, meatballs, shrimp with cocktail sauce. Yes I know, not very healthy, but it's tradition!

12. What do you want for Christmas this year? I'd be really, really happy if someone would buy my house, which is for sale right now. Also, a bread maker.

No comments: