This week's Homeschool Memoirs at The Homeschool Post website is about 10 timely facts about you. Write 10 interesting, crazy, weird, fun facts about you! Include facts about you as a woman, a wife, a mommy, a homeschooler, a homekeeper, a taxi-driver, a cook, etc . So here are mine:
1. I love science fiction and I own a bunch of Star Trek novels, which I hide behind the other, more respectable books on my bookshelf.
2. I've written my own science fiction novel (as yet unpublished).
3. I have an MFA in poetry writing, an MA in theological studies, and I've always wanted a Ph.D. in something.
4. I was 21 years old the first time I flew on an airplane.
5. I will only write with certain kinds of pens. Mr. Sketch scented markers or Pilot Precise rolling ball pens.
6. I don't like most vegetables and I hate white milk.
7. I love playing word games on Facebook.
8. I love vacuuming.
9. I can't go to sleep unless I read for awhile first.
10. I read theoretical physics for fun.