Monday, January 4, 2010

Meal Plan Monday: January 4

Here's my Meal Plan Monday for this week:

SUNDAY: Asian Appetizer Salad. I added chicken to this to make it a main dish.

MONDAY: Spaghetti with leftover homemade sauce. I make a simple sauce by sauteing garlic in some olive oil, adding a can of crushed tomatoes and some herbs, and a bit of sugar and balsamic vinegar. Sometimes I top it with Parmesan or mozzarella cheese. I'll serve it with a side salad and bread.

TUESDAY: Cheddar-Ham Oven Omelet. I don't have any ham, so I'm going to substitute bacon for it, and serve it with a green salad.

WEDNESDAY: Leftover Cheddar-Ham Oven Omelet.

THURSDAY: Chicken Salad. For this salad I coat strips of chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, and fry in olive oil. I add the chicken to a mixture of torn greens, dried cranberries, red onion, blue cheese, and sliced apple, and serve with a homemade vinaigrette.

FRIDAY: Noodles with bottled peanut sauce and stir fried veggies, frozen potstickers.

No comments: