Monday, November 17, 2008

Meal Plan Monday


The Organizing Junkie does a Menu Plan Monday every week. Since I love to cook, and I always make a menu ahead of time, I thought it'd be fun to participate in this. I'm only putting down dinners, since lunches tend to be leftovers or pretty simple fare, like grilled cheese sandwiches or mac and cheese.

SUNDAY Cheese and Corn Chowder, Pumpkin Bread from Trader's Joes mix

MONDAY Leftover Cheese and Corn Chowder and Pumpkin Bread

TUESDAY Country Omelet, toast, applesauce

WEDNESDAY Tacos topped with tomatoes, cheese, sour creams, salsa, and lettuce

THURSDAY Boneless Pork Loin with potatoes, with some sort of marinade/sauce I'm going to make up. (I'll let you know next week how it turns out.) With butternut squash, steamed broccoli

FRIDAY Leftovers from Thursday

SATURDAY Possibly more leftovers. The pork loin is pretty big! Or Fresh Vegetables with Pasta and garlic bread made from hot dog buns with butter, salt, and garlic powder, then toasted in a hot oven

No comments: