Monday, September 22, 2008

Electronic Calendars

Okay, so far I've resisted the whole electronic calendar/organizer phenomenon. I've never owned a Blackberry or an i-phone (do those have planners on them?), etc. Yes, I still use a day planner, which I write in with an actual pen. And it's the same kind of planner that I used when I was in college. However, in Parents magazine I read a review of a calendar/planner website and I thought I'd check it out. I was immediately hooked by the fun graphics, color coded organizational system (each family member is a different color), the family journal, and the shopping list that you can have the site text to your phone if you find yourself at the store without it. I've only used the site for one day, but so far I love it. We'll see if I stick with it. I haven't thrown out the college planner yet. Oh, the website is Cozi. Try it out for yourself and let me know what you think.

No comments: